2016-10-25

Green Bay Packers Jerseys His hamstring and a little

男子绿湾包装工亚伦罗杰斯耐克绿色团队颜色不限新泽西
Green Bay Packers Jerseys
Green Bay Packers Jerseys Green Bay Packers Jerseys October 25th sports news according to the "Houston Chronicle" reported that the Rockets center Clint - Cappella said, he is very suitable for the rocket new tactical system, coach Mike de Anthony expects Cappella to make big things.
Cappella said the new system is more suitable for the Rockets, he will be a big event
Cappella looks forward to the new season
In the season before this season, Cappella's rebounds in the League ranked eleventh, but the number of rebounds per minute can be ranked fifth. Considering that in the middle of this month, Cappella also suffered a hamstring distress, so he so well.
cheap jerseys "His hamstring and a little problem, but I think he can become better." DAntoni said, "in the end he played two games, he is healthy, I think he looks really good. I am very excited about his performance and the way he plays is the way we want a center. I'm looking forward to the big things happening to him."
In the Rockets last season, Cappella played in 77 games, including 35 games as a starter, during all 19.1 minutes of the time, he can get 7 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.2 blocked shots, shooting 58.2%.
Wholesale jerseys Cappella said the new style rockets for him, four perimeter players with his team, he should be able to help more than grab the preseason offensive rebounds in the regular season. "That is my coach and new things, I know that my work is kept in the course of running, this is my game; pull out the pick and roll, this is my game." Cappella said, "I think they let me do things for me. To complete the offensive rebounds and running."
Carolina Panthers jersey Cappella continued: "I feel good, try to play tough defense, and actively participate in the conversion of offensive and defensive. I feel really good, really involved in the team's system. We have a lot to break up, four have to break up the distribution in the outside, I was the only one can go to grab offensive rebounds players. I have been efforts to this end, I have been able to grab a rebound, I will continue to do so."
Cappella is the first round of the 2014 draft pick twenty-fifth players, he is 22 years old, 2.10 meters tall. Career so far, Capet has been able to get 6.4 points, 6 rebounds and 1.1 blocks. It is worth mentioning that, Cappella these 6 rebounds, there are 2.3 offensive rebounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment