2016-10-28

Oakland Raiders Jerseys these questions. You can

Men's Oakland Raiders Amari Cooper Nike Black Game Jersey
Oakland Raiders Jerseys
 Oakland Raiders Jerseys "They said I wasn't angry enough!""I don't belong here!"Durant is working to lead the warriors from the 29 points against the Sanantonio spurs came out of the defeat. In the conventional training team, the former MVP winner to be left alone, and assistant coach Chris Demag started one-on-one.
cheap jerseys A final goal, Durant shouted: "they told me that I have no power! I don't belong here, they call me a coward! I added these words to my training."
When asked why he roared with anger, Durant explained: "this is what I said to myself when I was training, because I have been hearing these questions. You can hear these voices, and everyone can hear them. So this is an extra motivation for me."
Wholesale jerseys "There is no other people in this arena, this is you a better time," Durant said, "no one can see you in the training hall to pay. It's not that I'm going to look at the voices, the voices are scattered in the air, you can't let yourself not to listen. I'm not going to sleep, it just increases my anger."
Green Bay Packers Jersey The opener defeat spurs, the media began to criticize the warriors this super division, which Durant said: it is obvious that you will hear some sound. But this is just a game. Even in the playoffs with 30 points victory or defeat 30 points, this is only a game."
"It was just one of the 82 regular season games, but the media made me feel like it was the end of the world." In the training on the left, Durant said with a laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment